Salmon Festival-Grand Haven Steelheaders' Big King Contest
Saturday, September 14 (weather date Sunday, September 15)
• Weigh largest King Salmon AKA Chinook
• Entry Fee-$100.00* Entry Fee submitted up to September 14th, 2013.
Entry Fee of $110 from September 7th thru September 13st.
Entry fee is per boat, includes a T-shirt for the person registering the boat
•Captain's meeting (optional) Friday evening(September 13) at 7 p.m. in the entertainment tent
•Registrations will be accepted at the Captain's meeting
•Pier fishing is allowed during the allocated time, entry fee is $100 pp up to September 7th, $110 pp until Sept 13th
• Fishing Time: 6:30 am—12:30 pm
• Boats must leave from Grand Haven, pass by the Waterfront Stadium for starting point check-in
Fish on Lake Michigan, the Grand River up to US 31 bridge, and from the Grand Haven Pier
• All DNR Rules Apply
• Weigh-in time: when you return, fish must be weighed in by 1:30pm
• The weigh Site: the Grand Haven Water Front Stadium; weigh-in docking - slips 1 & 2 of the Municipal Marina
• Awards: following completion of the weigh- in, approximately 2:00pm.
Chinook/King Salmon -Cash payout for the first 5 places, places 6-10 awarded fishing tackle/certificates
For the biggest Non-King: LakeTrout, Coho, Steelhead or Brown Trout - 1 prize awarded
• Everyone registered in the Big King contest will be entered for a drawing to take place at weigh-in.
Must be present to win.
For further information, contact Mary Jane Belter @ 616-842-0877 or email@example.com
Printable Registration Form.